Traction battery for forklifts, stackers & material handling equipment
Microtex forklift batteries for material handling equipment industry
Prompt Deliveries Assured - - Scroll down
Traction batteries for battery operated forklift & electric vehicles
India’s most widely used EV Traction battery for forklifts, stackers, and platform trucks are available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 24 to 96 volt. Microtex offers electric forklift batteries in all British & DIN standards. We offer batteries in Welded & Bolt-On terminals, made from 2 volts cells from 42 Ah to 1550 Ah in various configurations, as required. Each Microtex Traction battery we manufacture is designed for high energy capacity, deep cycle performance, quick charging time, low water consumption, long cycle life with easy maintenance for the user
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low Antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NON Wovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Vent Plugs with high visual Red Float level indicator offers easy visual indication of electrolyte level
- High quality flexible copper cell connectors with accurate current rating design
- Special plastic coated, corrosion resistant bolts, with micro hole to take voltage readings
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts
- Heavy Duty Rema Plugs for take-off terminal connections
- Imported Automatic water filling system for single point watering for automation & quick maintenance for large forklift fleet operators
- Factory Charged Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away
- Battery tray made of MS, Powder coated to 100 microns to ensure battery housing tray does not corrode during the expected long life of Microtex traction battery
- Special unique layer of coating in addition to powder coating makes double sure – no corrosion
- Cushioned packing between cells to gently transfer jerks & jolts, keeping the battery cells, vibration free to provide long service life
- cells have vent provision for added air agitation if required at customer end
Benefits for you
- Complete range available for all forklifts worldwide
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Low water consumption – less frequent maintenance
- All India service network
- Traction 2v cells for forklift battery
- 12v Traction Battery
- 24v Traction Battery
- 36v Traction Battery
- 48v Traction Battery
- 80v Traction Battery
- 96v Traction Battery
- Custom built option
- All above forklift batteries are available in International standard designs BS (British Standards) capacities from 42Ah to 1404Ah
- Also available in International standard DIN designs (German Standards) capacities from 100Ah to 1505Ah
Microtex traction batteries meet stringent International Standards. Microtex traction batteries & forklift battery comply with
- IS 5154 (Part 1)2013
- IEC 60254-1:2005
- IEC 254-2
- EN 60 254-2
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex is an ISO certified company
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
(click to view certificate)
- Battery is supplied packed for transport on a non tiltable pallet
- Take off cables of rated capacity
- Rema or Anderson connector plugs to connect to forklift
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- In India – One tree sapling to promote a green environment
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Often taken for granted until things go wrong, electric forklift batteries require maintenance and care to the same degree as the forklift motor and mechanics of the forklift itself. Traditional forklift batteries are composed of lead-acid cells, which need a full recharge everytime to prevent capacity loss and to bring up all the cells up to the same voltage. The battery of a forklift is like the heart in a body. If it isn’t regularly maintained and looked after, it may fail.
We shall be happy to maintain your fleet of forklift batteries and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your Traction battery +91 9686 448899
Please provide us with the following information to ensure that you receive the right product for years of great performance:
- Brand & model of forklift – if nameplate is available please send us a photo
- Brand & model of existing Battery
- Does the old battery have welded connectors or bolt on connectors?
- What is the Voltage & Ah
- Is the nameplate of the existing battery available? if yes please send us a photo
- Size of the steel box (outer dimensions) LxWxH in mm
- Layout of the cells in the steel tray (for eg 48v battery: 6 x 4)
- Vent plug – Normal flip top or Auto fill system?
- Battery socket – connector type with rating
- Length of existing battery cable from terminal to connectors
- Microtex Traction Battery Charging Instructions
Microtex traction batteries meet
stringent international Standards
We manufacture the complete battery in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
Microtex electric forklift batteries raises expectations!
Running a warehouse, or other industry involving heavy machinery, necessitates the need for material handling equipment batteries. Microtex began manufacturing in 1969, and one of the first batteries produced was for battery operated forklifts. We know our stuff. As a forklift battery manufacturer, we have established our product quality as second to none.You can be sure that you are getting a quality product, backed up with years of expertise, at a realistic price. Microtex supplies lead-acid traction batteries worldwide and our customers will testify to their reliability. Microtex is a leading forklift battery supplier in India. Indeed, our batteries are the most widely used in India. We are passionate about maintaining our high standard of quality and customer care.
Exporting Batteries to
27 countries since 1977!
Our traction batteries for the electric forklift industry will lower your workload!
Request a Quote for Traction Batteries
Related Blog posts
The following summary is a short version of terms used in everyday dealings with batteries and battery technology. It is not comprehensive and is designed to provide the layman with a basic understanding of battery terminology. It should enable the non-expert to understand the information provided by manufacturers and battery sellers to facilitate confidence in discussions with these organizations when making battery purchases.
Dr Mike writes for Microtex Battery Blog with detailed & informative technical articles on batteries