Traction battery for forklifts, stackers & material handling equipment
Microtex forklift batteries for material handling equipment industry
Prompt Deliveries Assured - - Scroll down
Traction battery manufacturers in India for battery operated forklift & electric vehicles
Microtex forklift batteries for material handling equipment industry. India’s most widely used Lead-acid Traction battery. They are used as power sources for forklifts, stackers, and platform trucks. Microtex Motive Power 2v cells are available in the complete range of all available internationally approved forklift battery sizes both in British & DIN specifications. Ranging from 24 to 96 volt. Microtex electric forklift battery are highly optimized. The battery design ensures optimal utilization of positive & negative electrode active mass to provide maximum power output. We offer forklift batteries with Welded & Bolt-On terminals. Made up of 2v cells, offered in
- PzS from 100Ah to 1550Ah
- PzB from 42Ah to 1404Ah
Microtex 2v traction battery are made from completely formed plates & not green plates formed after assembly, to eliminate any chance of unformed active material in the electrodes. Microtex uses the superior highly porous engineered woven PT Bags for its tubular plates. Forklift battery chargers are offered if required. Our fork lift truck batteries prices are economical. They are designed for electric traction motive power & energy supply for the sophisticated electronics in modern forklifts, with high energy capacity & deep cycle performance. It comes with quick re-charging time, low water consumption & long cycle life. This provides easy maintenance for the user. Added features ensure longer periods of time of discharge. Microtex electric forklift battery prices are realistic and affordable. We also offer forklift battery cells for sale as also industrial forklift batteries for sale.
Innovative Battery Designs
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low Antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure enhanced energy densities that provide long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NON Wovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Vent Plugs with high visual Red Float level indicator offers easy visual indication of electrolyte level
- High quality flexible copper cell connectors with accurate current rating design
- Special plastic coated, corrosion resistant bolts, with micro hole to take voltage readings
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts
- Heavy Duty Anderson / Rema Plugs for take-off terminal connections
- Imported Automatic water filling system for single point watering for automation & quick maintenance for large forklift fleet operators
- Factory Charged Batteries for forklifts – No fuss no mess. Use straight away
- Battery tray made of MS, Powder coated to 100 microns to ensure battery housing tray does not corrode during the expected long life of Microtex traction battery
- Special unique layer of coating in addition to powder coating makes double sure – no corrosion
- Cushioned packing between cells to gently transfer jerks & jolts, keeping the battery cells, vibration free to provide long service life
- cells are provided with Air agitation vent hole provision for special chargers available with this feature to avoid stratification of acid.
Benefits for you
- Complete range of new forklift batteries available for all forklifts worldwide
- Long service life with high power – best return on investment cost
- High capacity tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Special lead alloys for low water consumption – less frequent maintenance
- All India service network
- Traction 2v cells with lead battery technologies for forklift battery
- 12v Traction Battery
- 24v Traction Battery
- 36v Traction Battery
- 48v Traction Battery
- 80v Traction Battery
- 96v Traction Battery
- Custom built option
- All above forklift batteries are available in International standard designs BS (British Standards) capacities from 42Ah to 1404Ah
- Also available in International standard DIN designs (German Standards) capacities from 100Ah to 1505Ah
Microtex traction battery specifications meet stringent International Standards. Microtex traction batteries & forklift battery comply with
- IS 5154 (Part 1)2013
- IEC 60254-1:2005
- IEC 254-2
- EN 60 254-2
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex is an ISO certified company
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
(click to view certificate)
- Battery is supplied packed for transport on a non tiltable pallet
- Take off cables of rated capacity
- Rema or Anderson connector plugs to connect to forklift
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- In India – One tree sapling to promote a green environment
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Often taken for granted until things go wrong, electric forklift batteries require maintenance and care to the same degree as the forklift motor and mechanics of the forklift itself. Traditional forklift batteries are composed of lead-acid cells, which need a full recharge everytime to prevent capacity loss and to bring up all the cells up to the same voltage. The battery of a forklift is like the heart in a body. If it isn’t regularly maintained and looked after, it may fail.
We shall be happy to maintain your fleet of forklift batteries and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your Traction battery +91 9686 448899
Please provide us with the following information to ensure that you receive the right product for years of great performance:
- Brand & model of forklift – if nameplate is available please send us a photo
- Brand & model of existing Battery
- Does the old battery have welded connectors or bolt on connectors?
- What is the Voltage & Ah
- Is the nameplate of the existing battery available? if yes please send us a photo
- Size of the steel box (outer dimensions) LxWxH in mm
- Layout of the cells in the steel tray (for eg 48v battery: 6 x 4)
- Vent plug – Normal flip top or Auto fill system?
- Battery socket – connector type with rating
- Length of existing battery cable from terminal to connectors
- Microtex Traction Battery Charging Instructions
Microtex industrial forklift batteries meet
stringent international standards
We manufacture the complete new forklift batteries in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
Exporting Traction Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Microtex electric forklift batteries raises expectations!
Running a warehouse, or other industry involving heavy machinery, necessitates the need for material handling equipment batteries. Microtex began manufacturing in 1969, and one of the first batteries produced was for battery operated forklifts. We know our stuff. As a forklift battery manufacturer, we have established our product quality as second to none. You can be sure that you are getting a quality product, backed up with years of expertise, at a realistic price. Contact us for forklift battery price in India. Microtex supplies lead-acid traction batteries worldwide and our customers will testify to their reliability. Microtex is a leading forklift battery supplier in India & are proud to be OEM suppliers to Nilkamal forklifts. Indeed, our batteries are the most widely used in India. We are passionate about maintaining our high standard of quality and customer care. Microtex can supply you traction batteries and chargers. Microtex are traction battery suppliers in UAE. To know more about traction battery meaning click here
Our traction batteries made from 2v deep cycle batteries for the electric forklift industry will lower your workload!
Our traction batteries are made from tubular plates. Read more about tubular vs flat plate battery here. The traction battery charger plays a very important function as an accessory to your forklift. The forklift battery charger is fully automatic & requires minimal settings. Please ensure you charge the traction battery pack completely & avoid opportunity charging. Read more about battery charging here. The traction battery life cycle depends a lot on how well & regularly you charge the ev traction battery. An equalizing charge ensures traction battery reconditioning of state of charge. As a leading traction battery manufacturer in India, Microtex offers several advantages as given above over other batteries & with the traction battery specification in the complete range of BS & DIN available immediately with a forklift battery price that is hard to beat.
Request a Quote for Traction Batteries
Related Blog posts
According to European standard IEC 60254 – 1 lead acid traction batteries are used as power sources for electric propulsion in applications which include road vehicles, locomotives, industrial trucks and mechanical handling equipment. The batteries can be made of 2 volt cells, or 4, 6, 8 and 12V monoblocs