microtex mining locomotive batteries
MICROTEX Mining Locomotive Battery - We move you longer in the deep mines!!
Microtex Mining Locomotive Batteries
Microtex Mining Locomotive Batteries meet stringent international Standards
Microtex mining Locomotive Battery for battery electric Locomotives comply with IS 5154:2015 & IEC 60254-1:2005
Microtex is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Mining Locomotive Battery range
- Mining locomotive battery comprise of Traction 2v cells
- locomotive Batteries are custom built to meet your requirements in 72v, 80v, 96v, 120v, & any voltage as required
- Custom built voltages offered on request
- BS (British Standards) capacities from 42Ah to 1404Ah
- DIN (German Standards) capacities from 100Ah to 1550Ah
- locomotive battery in Water less range
- Locomotive Battery with Autofill Systems
- Chargers, Connectors, Accessories & Demineralized water for your locomotive battery
Microtex regularly export Mining Locomotive batteries
Microtex builds safe and reliable traction battery for mining locomotive battery electric locomotive applications. Mining locomotive batteries are 2v battery cells and need to be built with special care and shall not have any sparks in service. Microtex mining locomotive batteries are built with special care to ensure complete safety in operation, is dependable and trustworthy power source for your mining locomotive deep underground.
Benefits - Microtex Locomotive batteries
Some of Microtex Mining Locomotive battery features that Locomotive manufacturers in India and abroad look for, include:
- Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance.
- Deep Cycling capabilities with quick recovery from deep discharges
- Easy recharging
- Long service life
- Anti corrosion terminals
- Extremely low maintenance due to special low antimony alloys
- Rugged PPCP container & Cover
- Available in all standard sizes
- High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates.
- Woven Tubular Gauntlets for Tubular plates ensure it will not rupture in service and active material will not leak.
- Special Vent Plugs offer visual indication of electrolyte level.
- High quality Copper cell connectors with corrosion resistant bolts.
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts.
- Heavy Duty Plugs for take-off terminal connections
- Automatic water filling system for single point watering with ease
Microtex have been exporting deep cycle traction batteries since 1977!
even more value addition:
- Factory Charged locomotive Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away.
- Special designs ensure complete safety for use dep underground
- Long service life ensure trouble free operation of your battery electric locomotive
- locomotive batteries are supplied with heavy duty imported intercell connectors that are reliable & corrosion free
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
-Free health check up of your mining locomotive batteries in India
Caring for your mining locomotive Battery
Often taken for granted until things go wrong, electric mining locomotive batteries require maintenance and care to the same degree as the locomotive motor and mechanics of the locomotive itself. Traditional locomotive batteries are composed of lead-acid cells, which need a full recharge everytime to prevent capacity loss and to bring up all the cells up to the same voltage. The battery of a mining locomotive is like the heart in a body. If it isn’t regularly maintained and looked after, it may fail.
We shall be happy to maintain your mining locomotive batteries and help free you of the stress of a battery problem deep in the underground mines. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your mining locomotive battery +91 9686 448899
Microtex manufactures safe and reliable mining locomotive batteries. We want to get that fact across as we know these features are the primary considerations. Microtex specializes in providing batteries for Railways, with batteries for the locomotive industry being a significant area of expertise. Microtex also specializes in manufacturing Traction Batteries for forklift and material handling equipment, with the complete range of all available BS & DIN Standards cells. Mining locomotive battery is also a similar kind of traction battery application Our batteries are used in the transportation of freight as well as passengers. Battery powered locomotives need an efficient and reliable source of energy. Our in house manufacturing capability allows us to produce larger traction batteries with dependable capacity and reliability.
Batteries For The Mining Locomotive Industry That Keep You On Track
We manufacture the entire battery in our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Bengaluru, India. We manufacture the Lead alloys, battery containers, Grid Castings, Oxides, Woven Gauntlets, Tubular plates, negative pasted plates, separators and this is a very unique battery plant having complete control on all the components being manufactured in house – gives us the edge on quality as we don’t have to depend on outside suppliers for quality products. We have been manufacturing batteries since 1969, so we’ve learned a thing or two in that time. We work closely with battery scientists such as Dr Wieland Rusch and world-renowned battery expert, Dr Michael McDonagh, who is our Chief Technical Officer.
Microtex test mining locomotive batteries against the rigours and stresses in working under the harsh conditions of the mining industry. We are often asked to make batteries for the mining locomotive industry, the locomotives of which are; Generally available in sizes from 2 to 30 tonnes for tunnels or mines of a moderate gradient, and operate consistently in harsh industrial environments sometimes for 24 hours a day.
Features of our Batteries for the Mining Locomotive Industry:
- Low antimony lead alloys to reduce the frequency of topping up in underground mines
- Tubular spine grids cast on sophisticated high pressure die casting machines at over 150 bars pressure
- Lower maintenance periods
- Long service life
- Specially designed cables and connectors to ensure better electrical conductivity
- Steel trays are coated with pure polyester Plus a Special inner coating to withstand corrosion
Here is what we feel are our typical mining customer needs: is this you?
- Our customer research revealed that these are the most important features any customer feels are essential.
- Safety, first and foremost. Perfect weldings to avoid sparks and bolt on connectors of high quality to avoid any loose connections and sparks
- Low maintenance and high dependability.
- The durability of materials, ultra-low antimony coupled with selenium and tin for high strength and to avoid early corrosion of grids
- Realistic price.
- Optimum Active materials for rated capacity, better efficiency, and performance
- Optimal grid design for high power output.
- High, round-trip efficiency.
- Easy, low maintenance- throughout the battery life.
- Delivery on time – every time.
- Fast after-sales support and professionalism.
- If you associate with these needs, Microtex mining locomotive batteries fulfill all of these criteria – our sales throughout the world hold testament to this.
- Talk to one of our knowledgeable team members today and we will happily manufacture a high-performance mining locomotive traction battery to meet your requirements.
- Our prices are realistic and we offer a modular or bespoke service for all of our customers.
- Perhaps you’re looking for a different type of battery like our Diesel Locomotive Starter battery
Get In touch
available from 09:00 – 19:00
Address 42 & 43, 2nd Main, 2nd Phase, Peenya Ind Area, Bengaluru – 560058, India
Email info @ microtex. in
the microtex advantage.
Related blog article
n the following sections I will be listing the most common applications and examining the most useful leisure battery characteristics to look for. These will be compared with the Microtex Golf cart battery products and their unique construction and design features to see how well they cover the application requirements.