Golf Cart Batteries
deep cycle battery. Microtex - Power to carry you more than a Fairway!
Microtex Golf Cart battery
Microtex Golf cart Batteries meet stringent international Standards
Microtex deep cycle battery – Golf cart battery comply with IS 5154 (Part 1)2013, IEC 60254-1:2005, IEC 254-2, EN 60 254-2. & comes with a host of features.
Microtex is ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Deep cycle battery | Golf Cart Battery range
Microtex regularly export Deep cycle battery | Golf cart batteries
Whether you need them for a resort, hotel, airport, Golf Course or another application, you can depend on Microtex to supply high-quality golf cart battery. If you are looking to replace your fleet’s golf cart batteries, our Microtex Golf cart Battery offer the latest technology. They are specifically designed with the unique needs of businesses within the hospitality, golf clubs, golf cart manufacturers and golf cart industries’ needs in mind.
Microtex offers deep cycle battery – Golf Cart batteries in 6v, 8v, & 12v Internationally used sizes and fits all Indian Golf carts & Golf cart buggy’s
Benefits - Microtex Deep Cycle Battery - Golf cart batteries
Some of Microtex Deep Cycle Battery – golf cart battery features that Golf cart manufacturers in India and Golf Club Batteries look for, include:
- Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance.
- Deep Cycling capabilities with quick recovery from deep discharges
- Easy recharging
- Long service life
- Anti corrosion terminals
- Extremely low maintenance due to special low antimony alloys
- Rugged PPCP container & Cover
- Available in all standard sizes
- High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates.
- Woven Tubular Gauntlets for Tubular plates ensure it will not rupture in service and active material will not leak.
- Special Vent Plugs offer visual indication of electrolyte level.
- High quality Copper cell connectors with corrosion resistant bolts.
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts.
- Heavy Duty Plugs for take-off terminal connections
- Automatic water filling system for single point watering with ease
More Benefits | Our Deep Cycle Batteries carry you more distances!
even more value addition:
- Factory Charged Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away.
- Deep Cycle Batteries are available in the Standard International Sizes
- Special designs for our deep cycle battery ensure that the Active Materials are balanced for optimal performance
- Our Golf cart battery are available with a wide range of Terminal designs to suit every golf cart
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
-Free health check up of your Golf cart batteries anywhere in India
Caring for your Golf cart Battery
Often taken for granted until things go wrong, electric Golf cart batteries require maintenance and care to the same degree as the golf cart motor and mechanics of the golf cart itself. Traditional golf cart batteries are composed of lead-acid cells, which need a full recharge everytime to prevent capacity loss and to bring up all the cells up to the same voltage. The battery of a golf cart is like the heart in a body. If it isn’t regularly maintained and looked after, it may fail.
We shall be happy to maintain your fleet of golf cart batteries and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your golf cart battery +91 9686 448899
Things to Consider While Ordering a Golf Cart Battery
There are many golf cart manufacturers throughout the world. To ensure compatibility, as would be the case with all battery suppliers, Microtex needs specific information about your golf cart or Golf buggy design and layout. This includes:
- Voltage capacity
- Overall dimensions
- Terminal positions
- Terminal type and post size (we can advise)
Replacing all of your fleet’s golf cart batteries at once can be an expensive experience. That’s why Microtex manufactures in-house – to keep our prices realistic and very competitive for our customers. There are many golf cart manufacturers throughout the world. Competitive prices do not mean a loss of quality, either. We have skilled R&D teams and in-house scientists whose job it is to keep us up with modern technology and ensure that our practises make us a leader in the B2B battery industry. Golf cart owners need to be sure that their golf carts are reliable and stand up to the rigours of the environment and the differing standards of driving over rugged and hilly terrain and be able to get more distances even on these terrains. In order to get the most out of your battery, is essential to properly maintain your cart or buggy. Microtex has devised a list of considerations to help with this to give you years of trouble-free use.
Caring for your 6v golf cart battery
- Overcharging damages cells: Try to use automatic chargers that switch off once the battery reaches its maximum charge.
- If you don’t possess an auto-charger, set a charge time via alarm clock or other means to check the charging progression in incremental periods.
- Time your golf cart batteries to be at their optimum charge for when they are likely to be used.
- Check water levels each month: Level checks are particularly easy with Microtex batteries, as the easy flip top is simple to open.
- Always use demineralized water.
- Regularly check for corrosion: Our battery terminals are coated for anti-corrosion properties, though, from time to time it may be necessary to clean the terminals (primarily if not tightly fitted). This is especially true for resorts, hotels and applications in particularly humid locations.
- Take preventative measures: A thin layer of petroleum jelly will protect your battery terminal from corrosion.
- Ensure all users switch off electrical items such as light bulbs, or other electronic devices that can drain the batteries. For businesses in the hospitality industry, providing user instructions will help ensure proper use.
- Always switch off the power from the golf cart before storing it.
- Remember that the harder the battery has to work, the quicker it will discharge. If a golf course or location has lots of steep hills, try to circumnavigate the area for a more comfortable drive to use less battery power.
- Print a maintenance leaflet for users: Have it laminated or adhered to the golf cart in an area where the user and maintenance teams can read it.
Dictating best practices for those who maintain golf carts or buggies and their batteries are one thing, implementing them are another.
If you need any more information about batteries for the hospitality and golf cart industries (or golf trolley batteries) contact our team for personalized information and a custom quote.
Related blog article
n the following sections I will be listing the most common applications and examining the most useful leisure battery characteristics to look for. These will be compared with the Microtex Golf cart battery products and their unique construction and design features to see how well they cover the application requirements.