MICROTEX TGel battery - the best 2v Tubular Gel battery technology
Microtex Tubular Gel Batteries in PPCP container for a wide range of applications like Solar Energy, Telecom, Solar Off-Grid, Power Generation, from 100Ah to 5000Ah
Prompt Deliveries Assured - Scroll down
Microtex 2v Tgel Batteries - designed in Germany for Indian conditions!
The 2v tgel batteries in PPCP containers & steel modules are designed for deep discharge and float long duration applications in the Solar, Energy Backup, Telecom & Power industries. Our 2v cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The PPCP plastic containers maintain their properties properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) batteries have imported German pressure regulating vent valves and no openings for water levels to check. Being a sealed battery, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these Gel batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for faster charge acceptance, with unique special nano carbon additives.
TGEL Battery in PPCP container is identical to the OPzV Battery except for the battery container material which make it very economical
- Strong & sturdy PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer) containers & housed in MS modules, ensures cells are capable of withstanding internal pressures, in service
- large polarity indication enhances cell safety and bright colours for easy visual of terminal polarity
- Designer lead alloys with specially formulated additives like, aluminium, calcium, tin, copper, for positive plates & negative plates to prevent premature failures due to corrosion
- Special plate design provides better & faster conductivity to the terminals minimising internal resistance losses
- Calcium Lead Alloy grids provide for a superb oxygen recombination, maintenance free performance
- Hardened lead alloy with copper insert terminal posts – provide faster conductivity and fail proof connections requiring no maintenance
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Calcium Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NONWovens) for Tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Valve Regulated Vent Plugs from Germany, with high precision & accuracy opening & closing at defined pressures
- In addition these vent valves have a ceramic component for explosion inhibiting properties.
- Batteries are supplied with factory pre formed plates. This ensure for reliable performance and no excess cycling required in the field to obtain rated capacity. Saves time for critical users.
- High quality copper inter cell connectors with accurate current rating design
- 2v TGel Batteries supplied with floor stands that are seismically tested & qualified by certified test houses, stands with special acid proof coating
Benefits for you!
- Complete range of 2v Tubular Gel batteries from 100Ah to 5000Ah
- Microtex 2v TGEL cells are factory charged, use straight away – no fuss
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity sealed maintenance free tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics. Recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Woven Tubular Gauntlets for Tubular plates ensure it will not rupture in service and active material will not leak
- Superior Thixo tropic Silica gel ensure cell will not dry out
- Gelled electrolyte ensures no stratification of acid & failure due to partial state of charge (PSoC)
- Flexible yet strong PPCP (poly Propylene Co Polymer) container housed in steel modules, ensure no bulging during life of battery
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
Microtex 2v TGel batteries are available in the following range capacity @ C10:
- 2v 100Ah L70mm x W202mm x H356mm Cell weight 9.50kgs
- 2v 160Ah L70mm x W202mm x H356mm Cell weight 12.00kgs
- 2v 240Ah L85mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 16.00kgs
- 2v 300Ah L103mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 20.50kgs
- 2v 360Ah L140mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 25.50kgs
- 2v 420Ah L140mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 27.90kgs
- 2v 500Ah L195mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 37.60kgs
- 2v 600Ah L195mm x W202mm x H380mm Cell weight 40.50kgs
- 2v 800Ah L232mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 58.40kgs
- 2v 900Ah L232mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 61.90kgs
- 2v 1000Ah L232mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 65.40kgs
- 2v 1100Ah L195mm x W202mm x H640mm Cell weight 72.00kgs
- 2v 1250Ah L232mm x W202mm x H640mm Cell weight 79.50kgs
- 2v 2000Ah L464mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 130.80kgs
- 2v 3000Ah L696mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 196.80kgs
- 2v 4000Ah L928mm x W202mm x H490mm Cell weight 261.60kgs
- 2v 5000Ah L928mm x W202mm x H640mm Cell weight 318.00kgs
Microtex 2v tgel batteries generally conform to
- IEC 61427
- BS6290 Part IV
- IEC 60896-21 & 22
- BSNL GR TEC/GR/TX/BAT-003/02 Mar 2011 with Amd 1
- Battery is supplied packed suitably for transport in export worthy crates
- Lead plated Copper intercell connectors of rated capacity
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- In India – One tree sapling to promote a green environment
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Although Microtex 2v TGel batteries are sealed maintenance free, it is a good idea to perform a regular voltage recording of each individual cell & perform an equalizing charge once a year to balance all the cells in the battery bank. This ensures a long service life.
We shall be happy to maintain your battery banks and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your TGel battery banks +91 99020 30816
- Microtex TGel Batteries in PPCP containers & steel modules Charging Instructions
Tubular gel battery in PPCP containers housed in steel modules
We manufacture the complete battery & the components in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
Exporting Batteries to
27 countries since 1977!
Microtex 2v tgel batteries are designed for deep discharge and float long duration applications in Solar, Backup, Telecom & Power industries. Our cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The PPCP plastic containers maintain their properties properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) batteries have imported German vent valves and no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for charge acceptance.
What are 2v tubular gel batteries?
2v Tgel batteries are deep cycle batteries and generally refer to Sealed Maintenance Free Tubular Gel lead Acid Batteries in PPCP containers. Unlike in OPzV (identical inside except for the rigid ABS Container) These batteries are housed in steel modules to eliminate bulging & have a cell voltage of 2 volts. These 2v cells are connected together to obtain required voltages. The electrolyte is in gelled form and the battery does not leak.
Microtex have been manufacturing Tgel batteries since 2007 meeting European norms
Request a Quote for 2v TGel Batteries in PPCP containers
Related Blog posts
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.