Microtex – long performing railway track batteries -great quality
- Railway signalling equipment batteries
- IPS battery signaling equipment
- RDSO part1 approved vendor
- Preferred by Indian Railways
- Prompt Supplies with great quality assurance
Designed with the correct & balanced positive to negative active materials ratio, Microtex Railway track battery offers unmatched performance specially in those really remote locations where access is a serious concern. Quick recovery from deep discharge with Tubular plates ensure that you have a battery which you can trust & rely upon.
- available in a wide range of RDSO approved 2v batteries, from 40Ah to 500Ah @ C10 rating for Railway Signaling applications, supplied in hard rubber containers & in hermetically sealed PPCP containers.
- 2v Signaling batteries are available with RDSO Approval in the following capacities:
- 40Ah, 80Ah, 120Ah, 200Ah, 300Ah, 400Ah, 500Ah
- Superior performance due to Light weight PPCP container offers many benefits to Railways
- Light & much easier to handle compared to Hard Rubber container Battery
- Does not sweat; Does not Leak. No melted Bitumen on top surface in hot environments
- Modern Battery Technology compared to the older ebonite hard rubber process
- Dependable Railway Signaling Battery Banks RDSO approved from 2v 120Ah up to 500Ah systems in voltages as required. Our batteries do not leak throughout its service life. Fitted with high quality imported vent valves from Germany are designed to be failsafe. More than 60000 sets equivalent to 48v 400 Ah systems in service. You can trust Microtex VRLA batteries with your Railway Signalling Equipment, Safety & Reliability that never let you down.
- Microtex is a Part 1 Approved Vendor for Diesel Locomotive Battery to the Indian Railways & have been supplying since 1994.
- with hundreds & thousands of Diesel Locomotive batteries in service, we have mastered & perfected the Diesel Locomotive Battery technology
- Our Diesel Locomotive Battery offer the best cranking currents & sustained cranking currents
- Designed & developed in house, Microtex Diesel Locomotive Battery have been in production since 1994. Superior designs incorporated ensure Microtex Diesel Locomotive Battery don’t fail. You can’t have a stranded Diesel Locomotive Battery.
- Hard Rubber & PPCP containers, Tubular Spine grids with thick diameter, to avoid corrosion, cast at over 150 bar pressure, special alloys for annual top up, Unique Pole design, ceramic microporous vent plug, Balanced active materials all ensures a designed life of over 5 years.
For detailed technical information like, GTP, Discharge curves and detailed drawings for any of the batteries you require, please send us an email on info @ microtexindia .com We shall send you the required information immediately
Related blog article
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.
A battery is an electrochemical device which stores energy in a chemically bonded structure and releases the energy in the form of electrons resulting from the battery’s chemical discharge reactions. Charging the battery provides the electrons to reform the chemical bonds which are stored in the battery’s active materials.
A Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery differs from a vented battery in that it is sealed using a pressure relief valve which prevents the gases produced on charging from escaping. Keeping the gases in facilitates their recombination to re-form water which is lost on charging due to electrolysis. In order to ensure that the oxygen and hydrogen…