A High-Quality Lead-Acid Battery
At Microtex, we manufacture a reliable lead-acid battery.
Our lab is equipped with high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand the test of time.
Our products meet the stringent international standards before we consider offering them to our customers. Our factory produces in-house:
- Specially designed lead alloys
- Lead oxides
- Grid castings
- Pasted plates
- Injection moulded containers
- Pluri-tubular gauntlets
- PVC separators
Manufacturing in-house guarantees that we control the quality of our products rather than relying on outside parties for the various components.
The Benefits of the Lead-Acid Battery
Each lead-acid battery we manufacture is designed for high energy, deep cycle applications and offers customers many benefits, including the following:
- Lower purchase price: The price of a lead-acid battery is around a quarter of a Li-ion battery equivalent.
- Recyclability: Almost 100% of all lead-acid battery materials are recyclable. The scrap value alone can provide additional revenue of up to 20% of the battery material cost. (In contrast, lithium batteries have as yet no infrastructure or commercial processes for recycling).
- Safety: The chemistry of lead acid battery is inherently safer than that of Li-ion, which occasionally experience heatrelated failures.
- Sustainability: There are many well-established sources of supply for the Lead, mainly from recycling facilities, which is industry standard.
- Lead-acid batteries are dependable and inexpensive on a cost-per-watt basis.
- Few batteries deliver bulk power as economically as a lead-acid battery.
- Lead-acid batteries prove cost-effective for automobiles, golf carts, forklifts, marine equipment, and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
Explore our Broad Product Line of Batteries
Our product line of batteries include:
- Solar Batteries
- Forklift Batteries & Traction batteries
- Semi Traction Batteries
- Golf Cart Batteries
- E-Rickshaw batteries
- Mining Locomotive batteries
- Stationary cells
- OPzS cells
- OPzV cells
- Tubular Gel Batteries
- 2v AGM VRLA cells
- 2v TGel VRLA cells
- 12v TGel VRLA monoblocs
- Genset DGStart Batteries
- UPS Batteries
- Inverter batteries
- PVC Separators
- PT Bags
Microtex Are Leaders in the LeadAcid Battery Industry
At Microtex, it’s our goal to provide customers with high-quality batteries and go above-and-beyond with our customer service. Because we are proud to be a leader in the lead-acid battery market.
We strive to do our part in promoting socially responsible environmental practices.
Microtex has manufactured a large variety of battery products for the past 50 years, including traction batteries, solar batteries, and many more.
We supply our OPzS batteries to many leading electricity substations including:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- National Hydro Power Corporation
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Karnataka Power Corporation
- Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Board, and many more.