12v Solar Battery Flooded - 12v battery
If you are sourcing a solar battery- Look no further...!
Prompt Deliveries - call us now!
Microtex 12v Solar Battery for Solar Inverters
Microtex has been manufacturing batteries since 1969. Our Microtex Solartech 12v solar batteries are capable of deep discharge performance, built with low antimony alloys and requires lesser maintenance. Available in a wide range from 12v 40Ah to 200Ah in flooded low maintenance
Microtex 12v Solar Batteries are available in Short, Jumbo & Tall containers with heavy duty tubular plates
- SST 12v 40P L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm 20.30 Kgs
- SST 12v 60P L 410 mm x W 173 mm x H 245 mm 27.30 Kgs
- SST 12v 80P L 510 mm x W 220 mm x H 255 mm 38.50 Kgs
- SST 12v 100P L 510 mm x W 220 mm x H 255 mm 42.60 Kgs
- STT 12v 120P L 510 mm x W 194 mm x H 410 mm 61.20 Kgs
- STT 12v 130P L 510 mm x W 194 mm x H 410 mm 62.80 Kgs
- STT 12v 160P L 510 mm x W 194 mm x H 410 mm 72.00 Kgs
- SJT 12v 120P L 510 mm x W 220 mm x H 293 mm 48.40 Kgs
- SJT 12v 130P L 510 mm x W 220 mm x H 293 mm 55.40 Kgs
- SJT 12v 175P L 518 mm x W 274 mm x H 293 mm 70.00 Kgs
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Ver low maintenance feature – Very Low Antimony designer alloys reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NON Wovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Vent Plugs with high visual Red Float level indicator offers easy visual indication of electrolyte level
- Prefer Factory Charged Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away
Microtex 12v solar battery in 12v Monoblocs comply with
- IS: 16270
- IS : 13369 : 1992
- IEC 60896-Part 11
- IEC 61427
- BSNL GR No.TEC/GR/TX/BAT-001/04 June-2011 with Amdt No.1
Microtex Batteries are approved MNRE certified – please view the approvals here.
- Trouble-free performance
- Very low maintenance with topping up periods of once a year
- To Deliver the correct rated capacity
- Superior customer service to help you through any service-based questions after your battery purchase
- Efficiency: You want a solar battery made to last
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the power supply will remain constant; longer discharges
- Design: A design of battery that specifically fits your needs
- Durability: heavy duty, coupled with deep discharge cycle capabilities
- Price: A realistic, but competitive price for a superior product
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed.
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently
- Battery is supplied packed for transport suitably packed
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- In India – One tree sapling to promote a green environment
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Microtex Solar Batteries are very robust and built to last, requiring little or no maintenance at all. Ideally it would be proper maintenance practice to record voltage & gravity every year, providing an equalizing charge if battery voltages are not consistent. This can be easily done by you. We shall be happy to guide you if you need any information.
In case you need us to maintain your solar batteries, we shall be happy to assist. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your Solar battery +91 9686 448899
Please provide us with the following information to ensure that you receive the right battery for years of great performance:
- What is the voltage & capacity of the solar battery you require
- Specification conforming to IS Spec, IEC Spec or DIN Spec?
- Number of batteries per system/ battery bank
- Do you require maintenance tools? If yes, please let us know the tools you require
- Do you need a stand? If yes, Sal wood or mild steel?
- Do you require electrolyte for first filling
If you require “sizing” of the solar batteries, we shall be happy to help, please provide the following details:
- Total load of the system
- Total DC voltage of the system
- Number of backup hours required
- Mean temperature
- Microtex 12v Solar Battery flooded, Charging Instructions
Microtex 12v Solar batteries meet stringent international standards
We manufacture the complete battery & all components in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
What sets our solar battery apart from the rest?
We consider Microtex batteries to be the best in the battery industry, and make this bold claim because we manufacture our entire battery in-house. This ensures the highest level of quality control possible. It’s our goal to make sure our products do not suffer from external problems or third-party malfunctions. We produce our own specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, and separators. And, before being sold, each type of Solar battery is thoroughly validated through a complete life cycle testing. With a Microtex Solar battery, you can expect:
- Trouble-free performance.
- Very low maintenance with topping up periods of once a year.
- To Deliver the correct rated capacity.
- Superior customer service to help you through any service-based questions after your battery purchase.
Exporting Batteries to
27 countries since 1977!
Key features of Microtex SOLARTECH Flooded batteries:
- HIGH POWER
- LONGER DISCHARGE PERIOD
- VERY LONG LIFE – BETTER RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- MINIMUM PURCHASE COSTS
Microtex 12v Solar batteries keeps your bulbs shining!
Microtex SolarTech 12v solar batteries are built to last!!
Our SolarTech solar battery design is particularly suitable for solar photovoltaic systems, solar wind hybrid systems, solar power plants, solar emergency power UPS systems, solar railway signalling and hybrid telecommunications systems. Microtex state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities produce the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, pluri-tubular gauntlets, and separators in-house, using industry standard battery-making machinery. The key features of our SolarTech batteries are:
- Microtex invests years of in-house experience. Our world-renowned battery scientists and experts continuously test and improves our products. Because of this, you’ll receive a more efficient battery than you are likely to buy elsewhere.
- Very low maintenance water topping up once in 12 months
- Thicker spine grids for Positive plates – cast at 150 bar pressure, ensure better compaction of lead, can withstand corrosion & provides longer life
- Excellent Reserve Capacity- Designed to sustain PSoC up to six months
- High charge efficiency – Ampere Hour Efficiency, more than 90%
- Our prices are keen, too!
- We ensure our inverter battery 150ah price is among the most competitive in the industry.
- Factory charged = meaning no mess, and time and money saved for our customers.
- Higher charge efficiency = ampere-hour efficiency of over 90%.
- Superior heat sealed PPCP containers, because our solar batteries are stronger and durable in remote locations.
Request a Quote from our Team Today!
Find out more about our extensive Solar product line, Flooded 12v Solar battery price, payment terms and our proven commitment to customer care. Contact us today and request a customised quote. We are confident you will be impressed by our wide range of products and client feedback. It is our mission to deliver on our promises, and work with you to guarantee complete satisfaction with any Microtex purchase. We are an innovative and adaptable company and are brimming with ideas and team spirit.
Request a Quote for 12v Solar Batteries
Related Blog posts
To ensure a system that satisfies the usage requirements it is necessary to obtain a reasonably detailed picture of the loading and run time autonomy of the battery. Allowances must be made for the efficiency of the components in the system in converting energy from the input source to the demand on the battery.