Microtex 12v Tubular Gel battery,avl for a wide range of applications like Solar energy, Telecom, Solar inverter, Switchgear & Control panels, home inverters, in ppcp containers from 40Ah to 200Ah
MICROTEX 12v Tubular Gel battery - The Finest 12v TGel Technology
Microtex 12v tgel batteries meet stringent international Standards
Microtex 12v tubular gel battery generally conform to DIN 40 736 part 1, IS1651-1993, Tests according to IEC 60 896-11 and safety standards, ventilation DIN EN 50 272-2. Microtex is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
12v tubular gel battery range
- tubular gel battery in 12v from 40Ah to 200Ah
- 12v tubular gel battery are supplied in Standard International Sizes in PPCP monoblock containers.
- All tubular gel batteries are supplied with high quality Tubular positive plates
- Thixotropic Gel ensures no cell dry outs
- Strong terminal posts to avoid melting
- Imported vent plug with high accuracy for opening & closing pressures
Microtex have been manufacturing tubular gel batteries since 2007 for various backup & standby battery applications meeting European norms.
--12v Tubular Gel Battery Technology
The 12v tgel batteries are designed for deep discharge and float long duration applications in the Solar, Telecom & Power industries. Our cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The ppcp plastic containers maintain their robust properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) batteries have imported German vent valves and no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for charge acceptance.
-the finest in 12v Tubular Gel Battery Technology with German Technology
Microtex 12v tgel batteries were designed and developed in house by Dr Wieland Rusch, a highly reputed Battery Scientist from Germany.
Our 12v tgel batteries are designed for high energy capacity, deep cycle performance, short charging time, Sealed maintenance free operations, long cycle life with no maintenance:
- Complies with DIN 40 736 part 1, IS 1651-2013, Tests according to IEC 60 896-11 and safety standards, ventilation DIN EN 50 272-2
- Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance.
- High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates.
- Woven Tubular Gauntlets for Tubular plates ensure it will not rupture in service and active material will not leak.
- Specially designed Valve Regulated Vent Plugs imported from Germany offer high accuracy of release pressures during service life. These valves are the heart of the Gel battery and designed to perform accurately for the life of the battery
- Plastic sleeves on connectors ensure no accidental shorts.
-more benefits of our 12v tgel batteries for the Standby industry
even more value addition:
- Our 12v tgel batteries are Factory Charged – Use straight away.
- Full international range of 12v batteries from 40Ah to 200Ah
- robust ppcp container, ensures no bulging during life of battery
- Superior Thixo tropic Silica gel ensure cell will not dry out
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
-free health check up of your existing tgel battery banks anywhere in India
caring for your TGel battery banks
Although tubular gel batteries are sealed maintenance free, it is a good idea to perform a regular voltage recording of each individual cell & perform an equalizing charge once a year to balance all the batteries in the battery bank. This ensure a long service life.
We shall be happy to maintain your battery banks and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your tgel battery +91 99020 30816
what are tubular gel batteries?
Tgel batteries are deep cycle batteries and generally refer to Sealed Maintenance Free Tubular Gel lead Acid Batteries in ABS/PPCP containers. These batteries have a cell voltage of 12 volts and are connected together to obtain required voltages, usually used as a backup source in, Solar Battery applications, Power Generating Stations & Substation, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Hydro & Thermal Power Generation Facilities, and Standby applications. The electrolyte is in gelled form and the battery does not flow or leak.
the Microtex advantage
- They have a high capacity density and are designed for cyclic applications.
- Have a fast recharging capability
- Built with high porosity woven tubular plates they are very robust and highly suited for deep cycling
- The gelled electrolyte has the advantage of no acid stratification and no failures due to the partial state of charge (PSoC)
- The containers and covers are made from high impact PPCP which do not bulge in service removing the need for a steel module housing. The cells can be placed on racks in any orientation. They can be offered in FR Grade as optional.
- The lead alloys are special alloys of Tin-Calcium with special grain refiners to minimize grid corrosion
- The grids are casted at 150 bar pressure, ensuring high compaction of lead, making it robust & strong.
- Hardened lead alloys are used for the terminal posts to ensure better conductivity and fail proof connections
- The 12v TGel battery is designed to have a robust performance of 10 years on a float at 20’c
- The batteries can be supplied with seismic qualification and are ideally suited for mission-critical applications in earthquake-prone zones
- Very low Total Cost of Ownership – saves you time and money.
microtex tubular gel battery -packed with features
Packed with Features: MICROTEX – TGel Battery
- Specially designed Lead Tin Calcium alloys current carrying grids, provides better conductivity to the terminals with lower internal resistance. Presence of Tin and special grain refiners ensure a high performance plate resistant to grid corrosion.
- The special Tin alloys prevent water loss and helps in recombination allowing the water to be converted back during the battery reactions providing a maintenance free operation.
- High energy density with accurate and optimum balanced active materials, provide consistent capacity reliably.
- Tubular Spine grids with a robust diameter of 3.20 mm cast at over 150 bar pressure in automatic high Pressure Die casting machines for positive plates, ensures the lead is packed with high density which resists acid corrosion – ensures the life of 10 years in the positive plates
- Designer Vent valves open and close at precise pressures and does not allow any water loss
- High impact PPCP container & cover (can be offered in FR Garde as optional) with large polarity indication enhances cell safety and easy visual of terminal polarity
- Hardened lead alloy with copper insert terminal posts – provide faster conductivity and fail proof connections requiring less maintenance
- Batteries are supplied with factory pre formed plates. This ensure for reliable performance and no excess cycling required in the field to obtain rated capacity. Saves time for critical users.
- Batteries if required can be supplied with Seismic qualified stands with special acid proof coating.
typical applications for tubular gel batteries
- nuclear power plants
- thermal power stations
- hydro power generation stations
- switchgear & controls applications
- petrochemical plants
- offshore oil rigs
- large ups systems
Related blog article
A Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is simply a lead acid battery in which the electrolyte has been immobilised in order to recombine hydrogen and oxygen. It has a sealed construction with pressure release valves to prevent gases from escaping…
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.
A battery is an electrochemical device which stores energy in a chemically bonded structure and releases the energy in the form of electrons resulting from the battery’s chemical discharge reactions. Charging the battery provides the electrons to reform the chemical bonds which are stored in the battery’s active materials.
Get In touch
available from 09:00 – 19:00
Address 42 & 43, 2nd Main, 2nd Phase, Peenya Ind Area, Bengaluru – 560058, India
Email info @ microtex. in