2v OPzV battery finest Tubular Gel battery with German technology
Tubular Gel Battery manufacturers in India - 2v 100Ah to 2v 3000Ah
Prompt Deliveries Assured - - scroll down
Microtex 2v OPzV battery technology for Solar, Power Generation, Hydro-electric, Nuclear Stations, Offshore Oil rigs, Petrochemical complexes
2v OPzV batteries in ABS containers are designed for deep discharge and float long-duration applications in the Solar off grid backup, Offshore Oil rigs, Telecommunication & Power Generation industries. Our OPzV cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The ABS plastic containers maintain their rigid properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or T Gel) OPzV batteries have precision German vent valves and no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage. This battery can be installed in horizontal or vertical position. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for faster charge acceptance.
- Robust & sturdy ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene) containers – does not bulge in service
- High impact ABS cover with large polarity indication enhances cell safety and bright colours for easy visual of terminal polarity
- Designer lead alloys with specially formulated additives like, aluminium, calcium, tin, copper, for positive plates & negative plates to prevent premature failures due to corrosion
- Special plate design provides better & faster conductivity to the terminals minimising internal resistance losses
- Calcium Lead Alloy grids provide for a superb oxygen recombination, maintenance free performance
- Hardened lead alloy with copper insert terminal posts – provide faster conductivity and fail proof connections requiring no maintenance
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Calcium Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NONWovens) for Tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Valve Regulated Vent Plugs from Germany, with high precision & accuracy opening & closing at defined pressures
- In addition these vent valves have a ceramic component for explosion inhibiting properties.
- Batteries are supplied with factory pre formed plates. This ensure for reliable performance and no excess cycling required in the field to obtain rated capacity. Saves time for critical users.
- High quality copper inter cell connectors with accurate current rating design
- Batteries supplied with floor stands that are seismically tested & qualified by certified test houses, stands with special acid proof coating.
Benefits for you!
- Full international range of 2v OPzV from 100Ah to 3000Ah cells meeting international standards
- Our 2v OPzV cells are factory charged, use straight away – no fuss
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity sealed maintenance free tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics. Recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Superior Thixo tropic Silica gel ensure cell will not dry out
- Gelled electrolyte ensures no stratification of acid & failure due to partial state of charge (PSoC)
- Rigid ABS container, ensure no bulging during life of battery
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
Microtex OPzV batteries were designed and developed in house by Dr Wieland Rusch, a highly reputed battery scientist from Germany. Microtex OPzV batteries are offered in sturdy ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene) containers in the internationally standard range @ c10 & dimensions:
- 2v 238Ah L105 x W208 x H420mm wt 19.50 kgs
- 2v 298Ah L126 x W208 x H420mm wt 23.50 kgs
- 2v 356Ah L147 x W208 x H420mm wt 28.00 kgs
- 2v 427Ah L126 x W208 x H535mm wt 31.00 kgs
- 2v 512Ah L147 x W208 x H535mm wt 36.50 kgs
- 2v 597Ah L168 x W208 x H535mm wt 42.00 kgs
- 2v 729Ah L147 x W208 x H710mm wt 50.00 kgs
- 2v 972Ah L215 x W193 x H710mm wt 68.00 kgs
- 2v 1215Ah L215 x W235 x H710mm wt 82.00 kgs
- 2v 1463Ah L215 x W277 x H710mm wt 97.00 kgs
- 2v 1669Ah L215 x W277 x H855mm wt 120.0 kgs
- 2v 2225Ah L215 x W400 x H815mm wt 160.0 kgs
- 2v 2781Ah L215 x W490 x H815mm wt 200.0 kgs
- 2v 3337Ah L215 x W580 x H815mm wt 240.0 kgs
Microtex 2v OPzV Batteries generally conform to
- DIN 40 742 part 1
- DIN EN 50 272-2
- IEC 60896-21, 22
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex is an ISO certified company
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
(click to view certificate)
- Battery is supplied packed suitably for transport in export worthy plywood boxes
- Lead plated Copper intercell connectors of rated capacity
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- In India – One tree sapling to promote a green environment
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Although 2v OPzV battery are sealed maintenance free, it is a good idea to perform a regular voltage recording of each individual cell & perform an equalizing charge once a year to balance all the cells in the battery bank. This ensure a long service life.
We shall be happy to maintain your battery banks and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your OPzV battery +91 99020 30816
- Microtex OPzV Tubular Gel Battery Charging Instructions
Microtex 2v OPzV batteries meet
stringent international standards
We manufacture the complete battery, including the components in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
Exporting Batteries to 27 countries since 1977!
Microtex 2v OPzV Batteries - Designed in Germany
2v OPzV batteries are designed for deep discharge and float long duration applications in the Solar, Telecom & Power industries. Our cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The ABS plastic containers maintain their rigid properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) OPzV batteries have imported German vent valves and no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for charge acceptance.
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting 2v OPzV batteries since 2007 for various backup battery applications meeting European norms
2v OPzV Tubular Gel battery know-how with German technology
Typical applications for 2v OPzV batteries
- Nuclear power plants
- Thermal power stations
- Hydro power generation stations
- Switchgear & controls applications
- Petrochemical plants
- Offshore oil rigs
- Large ups systems
OPzV batteries are deep cycle batteries and generally refer to Sealed Maintenance Free Tubular Gel lead Acid Batteries in ABS containers. These batteries have a cell voltage of 2 volts and are connected together to obtain required voltages, usually used as a backup source in, Solar Battery applications, Power Generating Stations & Substation, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Hydro & Thermal Power Generation Facilities, and Standby applications. The electrolyte is in gelled form and the battery does not leak.
On an interesting note… OPzV Definition is derived from German words and stands for O – Ortsfest in German means Stationary Pz – PanZerPlate means Tubular plate (for sturdy and robust) V – Stands for Verschlossen or Closed
Our OPzV batteries for the Solar & Backup industry will deliver when you need the power!
Request a Quote for 2v OPzV Batteries in ABS containers
Related Blog posts
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.
To ensure a system that satisfies the usage requirements it is necessary to obtain a reasonably detailed picture of the loading and run time autonomy of the battery. Allowances must be made for the efficiency of the components in the system in converting energy from the input source to the demand on the battery.