Microtex is a leading manufacturer of 12v inverter battery 150Ah
Long Power cuts? If you are sourcing a home inverter battery, look no further...!
Prompt Deliveries Assured for inquiry form
INTelli BATT Inverter battery with high performance tubular plate technology
Microtex inverter battery 150ah for home ups & inverters
We consider Microtex inverter batteries to be the best in the battery industry, and make this bold claim because we manufacture our entire battery in-house. This ensures the highest level of quality control possible. It’s our goal to make sure our products do not suffer from external problems or third-party malfunctions. We produce our own specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, and separators. And, before being sold, each individual type of inverter battery is thoroughly validated through a complete life cycle testing process. With a Microtex inverter battery, you can expect:
- Trouble-free performance
- Very low maintenance with topping up periods of once a year
- To Deliver the correct rated capacity
- Superior customer service to help you through any service-based questions after your battery purchase
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low Antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure overcharge tolerance giving you long life & trouble free performance
- Flat plate batteries with flat pasted positives & negatives
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Thicker spine grids for Positive plates – ensure better compaction of lead, can withstand corrosion & provides longer life
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NON Wovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Ceramic Vent Plugs with high visual Red Float level indicator offers easy visual indication of electrolyte level
- High quality flexible copper battery connectors with accurate current rating design
- Special lead coated, corrosion resistant bolts
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts
- Factory Charged Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away, saves time
Benefits for you!
- Microtex 12v inverter battery – Ultratech – complete range available for all inverters
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Low water consumption – less frequent maintenance – very low maintenance water topping up once in 12 months
- All India service network
- Microtex invests years of in-house experience. Our world-renowned battery scientists and experts continuously test and improves our products. Because of this, you’ll receive a more efficient battery than you are likely to buy elsewhere
- Excellent Reserve Capacity- Designed to sustain PSoC up to six months
- Higher charge efficiency = ampere-hour efficiency of over 90%
- Superior heat sealed PPCP containers, because our inverter batteries are stronger and durable in remote locations
- We ensure our inverter battery 150ah price is among the most competitive in the industry
- Our prices are keen, too!
Our IntelliBatt inverter battery design is particularly suitable for Home inverter systems, solar inverters, emergency power UPS systems. Microtex UltraTech inverter batteries are available in 12v monoblocks from 40Ah to 200Ah:
- 12v 40Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 60Ah L 410 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 80Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 100Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 120Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 130Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
- 12v 160Ah L 303 mm x W 170 mm x H 240 mm wt 20.30 kgs
Microtex inverter batteries meet stringent International Standards. Microtex inverter batteries comply with
- BIS standards
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
- Battery is supplied in carton box packed for transport
- Inter-battery connector cable of rated capacity
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Often taken for granted until things go wrong, batteries require maintenance and care. Batteries are composed of lead-acid cells, which need a full recharge everytime to prevent capacity loss and to bring up all the cells up to the same voltage.
We shall be happy to maintain your battery banks and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your inverter battery +91 9686 448899
Please provide us with the following information to ensure that you receive the right product for years of great performance:
- What is the Voltage & Ah
- Is the nameplate of the existing battery available? if yes please send us a photo
- Microtex Inverter Battery Charging Instructions
Microtex Inverter batteries 150ah meet
stringent international standards
We manufacture the complete battery & components in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
What sets our inverter battery apart from the rest?
We asked our customers what features of an inverter battery are important to them
This is what they told us:
- Efficiency: You want a inverter battery made to last
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the power supply will remain constant; longer discharges
- Design: A design of battery that specifically fits your needs
- Durability: heavy duty, coupled with deep discharge cycle capabilities
- Price: A realistic, but competitive price for a superior product
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently
With Microtex inverter batteries, we supply all of that and more! Microtex IntelliBat inverter batteries 150ah are built to last!!
Established in 1969 & Exporting Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Tubular Battery life
Tubular plates are robust and hence inverter tubular battery life have a life of about 7 to 10 years in float operation. They are also suitable for cyclic duty and offer the highest cycle life. The active material is contained in the annular space between the spine and the oxide-holder. This restricts the stress due to the volume changes occurring when the cells are cycled. The end of tubular battery life is again due to the corrosion of the spines and loss of contact between the spines and the active material. However, the contact area between the spine and the active mass is reduced in such a construction and hence under heavy current drains, the higher current density results in local heating leading to rupture of tubes and crack in the corrosion layer. Read more about tubular battery life here
Inverter for home use - best inverter battery in India -Inverter battery for home
An inverter battery for home can be any rechargeable or secondary or storage battery (electrochemical power source) like a lead-acid battery, nickel-cadmium battery or Li-ion battery. Unlike the primary battery which are used in torch cells and wristwatches, we can recharge the storage batteries several hundred times. The ability to convert chemical energy into electrical energy and deliver it on demand and to accept electrical energy when the battery is charged (and store the electrical energy) are the prime functions of an inverter battery.
Which inverter battery is best for home application? Flooded flat plate or tubular?
The flat plate battery is inherently a short-lived battery. Even though the flat plate inverter battery is designed with thicker plates than the ordinary flat plate batteries, the life is poor in comparison with tubular batteries. Tubular batteries offer robust performance, recover quickly from deep discharges & have a very long life.
Hence, the tubular battery is the best inverter battery. Prefer to buy tall tubular batteries instead of short height batteries if space is available. Read more about inverter battery for home here
Tubular inverter battery selection chart
< -----------------------------------------Back up duration----------------------------------->
|Config||6 Hrs||Config||5 Hrs||Config||4 Hrs||Config||3 Hrs||Config||2 Hrs||Config||1 Hrs|
|300||12||12v 150Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah|
|500||12||2P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah|
|500||24||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah|
|700||12||3P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 150Ah|
|700||24||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah|
|1000||12||3P||12v 150Ah||3P||12v 150Ah||3P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah|
|1000||24||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|1300||24||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 120Ah||2SX2P||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|1300||48||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah|
|2000||24||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|2000||48||4SX2P||12v 150Ah||4SX2P||12v 120Ah||4SX2P||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 150Ah|
Request a Quote for 12v Inverter Batteries
Related Blog posts
What is an inverter battery used for? Not so long ago, the inverter battery was predominantly used in commercial applications such as power stations and the automotive industry for backup power. Nowadays, we see more and more private households utilizing this convenient energy source as a solution for power cuts or where mains electricity is not accessible.