If you are sourcing a Solar Battery- Look no further...!
solar battery flooded - Microtex 12v battery
Microtex Solartech 12v Solar Battery.
Microtex flooded 12v Solar Batteries meet stringent international Standards
Microtex Solar battery in 12v Monobloc batteries comply with IS: 16270, IS:13369:1992, IEC 60896-Part 11, IEC 61427 and BSNL GR No.TEC/GR/TX/BAT-001/04 June-2011 with Amdt No.1
Microtex is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex flooded 12v Solar Battery range
- Our extensive catalogues of solar 12v flooded batteries are specifically designed to provide outstanding performance in a variety of working environments. At Microtex, we offer a supreme solar battery in a wide range of flooded, either VRLA or TGel batteries needed for international market. Our batteries are designed to store energy efficiently, recharge quickly and remain maintenance-free.
Microtex has been manufacturing batteries since 1969. Our Microtex Solartech 12v flooded solar batteries are capable of deep discharge performance, built with low antimony alloys, requires less maintenance. Available in a wide range from 12v 40Ah to 200Ah
At Microtex we are proud to be India’s leading solar battery manufacturer, serving our valuable solar energy customers
What Sets Our Solar Battery Apart from the rest?
- We consider Microtex batteries to be the best in the battery industry, and make this bold claim because we manufacture our entire battery in-house. This ensures the highest level of quality control possible. It’s our goal to make sure our products do not suffer from external problems or third-party malfunctions. We produce our own specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, and separators. And, before being sold, each type of Solar battery is thoroughly validated through a complete life cycle testing. With a Microtex Solar battery, you can expect:
- Trouble-free performance.
- Very low maintenance with topping up periods of once a year.
- To Deliver the correct rated capacity.
- Superior customer service to help you through any service-based questions after your battery purchase.
We asked our Customers what features of a Solar battery are important to them.
This is what they told us:
- Efficiency: You want a solar battery made to last.
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the power supply will remain constant; longer discharges.
- Design: A design of battery that specifically fits your needs.
- Durability: heavy duty, coupled with deep discharge cycle capabilities.
- Price: A realistic, but competitive price for a superior product.
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed.
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently.
With Microtex Solar batteries, we supply all of that and more.
We guarantee you will receive the right solar battery for your needs- on time and for an affordable price. At Microtex, we study our customers’ needs to ensure we offer products that are ideally suited for their particular applications.
Key features of Microtex SOLARTECH Flooded batteries:
- HIGH POWER
- LONGER DISCHARGE PERIOD
- VERY LONG LIFE
- MINIMUM COSTS
- Designer Lead Alloys : with special grain refiners, prevent water loss & minimizes corrosion
- Thicker Grids : More lead, more capacity. Long life battery for you
- German designs, for global conditions
- Special woven gauntlets for tubular plates: Eliminates shedding, does not rupture
- Best quality Separator : low electrical resistance, better capacity
- Ceramic vent plug: traps the water and returns it back to the cell
- Strong terminal posts: Larger contact area for better connections
- Hermetically heat sealed cover to container: Very strong design and does not leak in service
SolarTech Solar Batteries Are Made to Last
Our SolarTech solar battery design is particularly suitable for solar photovoltaic systems, solar wind hybrid systems, solar power plants, solar emergency power UPS systems, solar railway signalling, and hybrid telecommunications systems. Microtex’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities produce the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, pluri-tubular gauntlets, and separators in-house, using industry standard battery-making machinery. The key features of our SolarTech batteries are:
- Microtex invests years of in-house experience. Our world-renowned battery scientists and experts continuously test and improves our products. Because of this, you’ll receive a more efficient battery than you are likely to buy elsewhere.
- Very low maintenance water topping up once in 12 months
- Thicker spine grids for Positive plates – cast at 150 bar pressure, ensure better compaction of lead, can withstand corrosion & provides longer life
- Excellent Reserve Capacity- Designed to sustain PSoC up to six months
- High charge efficiency – Ampere Hour Efficiency, more than 90%
- Our prices are keen, too!
- We ensure our inverter battery 150ah price is among the most competitive in the industry.
- Factory charged = meaning no mess, and time and money saved for our customers.
- Higher charge efficiency = ampere-hour efficiency of over 90%.
- Superior heat sealed PPCP containers, because our solar batteries are stronger and durable in remote locations.
Request a Quote from Our Team Today!
Find out more about our extensive Solar product line, Flooded 12v Solar battery price, payment terms and our proven commitment to customer care. Contact us today and request a customised quote. We are confident you will be impressed by our wide range of products and client feedback. It is our mission to deliver on our promises, and work with you to guarantee complete satisfaction with any Microtex purchase. We are an innovative and adaptable company and are brimming with ideas and team spirit.
the microtex advantage.
For detailed technical information like, GTP, Discharge curves and detailed drawings for any of the batteries you require, please send us an email on info @ microtexindia .comWe shall send you the required information immediately.
Related blog article
A Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is simply a lead acid battery in which the electrolyte has been immobilised in order to recombine hydrogen and oxygen. It has a sealed construction with pressure release valves to prevent gases from escaping…
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.
A battery is an electrochemical device which stores energy in a chemically bonded structure and releases the energy in the form of electrons resulting from the battery’s chemical discharge reactions. Charging the battery provides the electrons to reform the chemical bonds which are stored in the battery’s active materials.
inquire now for 12v Flooded Solar Battery
Get In touch
available from 09:00 – 19:00
Address 42 & 43, 2nd Main, 2nd Phase, Peenya Ind Area, Bengaluru – 560058, India
Email info @ microtex. in