Microtex e rickshaw batteries - "Aap ke liye"
Microtex ERickshaw Battery - More Mileage! More Kms! More Profit!
Microtex E Rickshaw batteries
Microtex E-Rickshaw battery meet stringent icat standards
Microtex E Rickshaw batteries comply to standards AIS-048 Automobile Industry Standard. Microtex isan ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
E Rickshaw battery features
- Tubular Plates Heavy duty 12v Battery for longer distances
- Batteries in 100Ah, 120Ah, 140Ah, 150Ah
- consumes less Water
- Microtex E Rickshaw batteries available in 100Ah, 120Ah and 140Ah Flat & Tubular plate batteries
Microtex - Power to carry you more kilometers!
Microtex ERickshaw batteries are available in 100Ah, 120Ah and 140Ah Flat & TUBULAR PLATE Battery
E Rickshaw battery – the answer to e rickshaw manufacturers requirement of a steady source of power. Manufactured with European Technology and Microtex research and experience, it is built rugged and strong, to give huge savings to the e rickshaw owner. Designed for longer distances, with very low maintenance. Being a similar application as a semi traction battery, Microtex with its decades of experience manufacturing traction battery, offer you Microtex Erickshaw battery for a steady source of power. There’s nothing more reliable than our ‘Microtex’ range of e-rickshaw batteries. Built with Microtex research and experience, they are both rugged and strong. Designed for longer distances with very low maintenance needs, our Microtex e-rickshaw batteries are second to none.
Benefits of Microtex E-Rickshaw batteries
Some of Microtex ERickshaw battery features that ERickshaw manufacturers in India and abroad look for, include:
- Balanced active materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- Deep cycling capabilities with quick recovery from deep discharges
- Easy recharging
- Long service life
- Anti corrosion terminals
- Extremely low maintenance due to special low antimony alloys
- Rugged PPCP container & cover
- Available in all standard sizes
- High pressure die casted spine grids for tubular positive plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets for tubular plates ensure it will not rupture in service and active material will not leak
- Special fire safe vent plugs
- High quality terminals with corrosion resistant bolts.
Microtex have been manufacturing batteries since 1969!
even more value addition:
- Factory charged batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away.
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
ERickshaw batteries in India
Microtex knows the important role e-rickshaws have in the provision of transport throughout India and many other countries. That’s why we’ve made every effort to provide a safe, dependable, and low maintenance battery for the e-rickshaw industry.
MICROTEX – E Rickshaw battery – packed with features
- Efficiency: you want an E-Rickshaw battery made to last at least a full year
- Reliability: peace of mind that the battery will provide longer discharges\
- Design: A design of battery that is robust and strong
- Durability: heavy duty cycles, with long life
- Price: competitive price for a superior product
- Delivery: immediate supplies. Guaranteed
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently
With Microtex E-Rickshaw battery, we supply all of that and more. We ensure you will receive the right E-Rickshaw battery for your needs- on time and at an affordable price
Key features of Microtex E-Rickshaw battery:
- ARMORED TUBULAR PLATE – Will not shed, LONGER DISCHARGE TIME – LONGER BATTERY LIFE
- LOW-ANTIMONIAL-SELENIUM LEAD – Requires less frequent water topping up – easy maintenance
- THICKER GRIDS – To avoid corrosion, providing long life performance
- BEST QUALITY MICROTEX PVC SEPARATORS- Ensure no shorting of plates – Better capacity
- TUBULAR PLATE & Flat Plate Positive design for continuous power with fast recharge capabilities
- Specially designed Low Antimony Tin Selenium lead alloys with Copper, Sulphur and Arsenic as special grain refiners for POSITIVE GRIDS. Cast on Special Automatic Grid Casting machines. The Special alloys prevent water loss and requires less frequent water top up. Easy Maintenance.
- Computer designed grids ensure lowest internal resistance and ensure the current is quickly carried from the grids to the terminal.
- High efficiency of discharge is achieved with accurate and balanced Positive and Negative active materials, delivers higher capacities.
- Ultra Fresh E-Rickshaw Batteries are supplied factory fresh fully charged this ensures all the batteries. Ready to use. No fuss no mess.
- The Strong Terminal post design ensures trouble free contact with the electricals in the E-Rickshaw. Ensures proper charging and discharging with no terminal melting.
- Hermetically heat sealed cover to container and 100% factory inspected for leaks
- Cover is specially designed to avoid Spills or leaks from the battery and are made of high quality Battery grade PPCP – Poly-Propylene-Co-Polymer