Microtex Sealed Maintenance Free 12v SMF VRLA battery
Microtex SMF VRLA batteries for the UPS & inverter industry
Microtex VRLA monobloc battery
Microtex SMF VRLA batteries meet stringent international standards
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex AGM 12v VRLA batteries comply with IS 15549:2005 -Indian Standard JIS C 8702-1 & IEC 60896 -International standards.
Microtex is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
12v VRLA battery range
- AGM SMF 12v batteries from 7Ah to 200Ah
- Batteries are supplied in Standard International Sizes in ABS and PPCP containers.
- Passivated SS Fasteners
- Plates for high temperature performance
Microtex have been manufacturing VRLA batteries since 2006!
What is a VRLA Battery? Valve Regulated VRLA lead Acid or commonly called VRLA Battery are sealed maintenance free, ie. sealed for the life of the battery, have no water loss, due to the gas recombination process, water loss is eliminated and makes it a maintenance free battery for the life of the battery. The absorbent glass mat (agm) design allows for the gas recombination of Oxygen inside the battery as the gases are transported through the absorbent glass mat separator, recombines hydrogen & oxygen, to form water which goes back into the reaction to generate power on the next charge discharge cycle. These are rechargeable Lead Acid Battery banks used for power backup as a battery bank with high rates of discharge in Solar, Telecom, Data centers, and Standby applications. Microtex Sealed Lead Acid batteries, being a gas recombination valve regulated lead acid agm vrla battery, it is a completely sealed maintenance free SMF battery. The internal resistance is measured for each and every cell to ensure high consistency & reliability. High rate discharge is performed for each cell to ensure battery integrity. Voltage is regulated by the correct and balanced active materials proportions, ensuring high cycle life performance.
Microtex 12v valve regulated vrla batteries with high power density use absorbent glass mat batteries and are available in a wide range from 7Ah to 200Ah. VRLA Batteries for the UPS & Inverter industry from Microtex are sealed maintenance free batteries and come with assured quality.
Microtex incorporates battery research and design from years of its own experience and that of reputed European Battery Scientists, the Microtex 2v vrla series – delivers trouble free performance with an ultra-long life – a designed life of 7 years on float applications. They are supplied in charged condition.
Microtex 12v AGM VRLA battery for UPS applications:
We asked our customers what features of a 12v battery are important to them.
This is what they told us:
- Efficiency: You want a 12v SMF battery made to last.
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the power supply will remain constant; longer discharges.
- Design: A design of battery that specifically fits your needs of deep cycling
- Durability: heavy duty, coupled with deep discharge cycle capabilities.
- Price: A realistic, but competitive price for a superior product.
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed.
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently.
With Microtex batteries, we supply all of that and more.
We guarantee you will receive the right 12v battery for your needs- on time and for an affordable price. At Microtex, we study our customers’ needs to ensure we offer products that are ideally suited for their particular applications.
Key features of Microtex 12v SMF batteries:
- MORE POWER
- LONGER DISCHARGE TIME
- LONG LIFE
- MINIMUM OPERATING COSTS
- Designer Lead Alloys : with special grain refiners, prevent grid growth & corrosion
- Thicker Grids : More lead, more life. Long lasting battery for you
- DIN Design : German designs, for Indian conditions
- Special insulators for plate ends : Eliminates Shorting
- Best quality Resilient AGM Separator : Optimum compression, electrolyte available throughout service life
- Imported German Vent Valve : Expensive fail-proof design to release and reseal instantly & prevent accidental ingress of unwanted air & to effectively transport oxygen from the positive plate to the negative plate through the pressure assisted transport mechanism
- Large terminal post + brass inserts : Larger contact area for better conductivity inserts eliminates melting of terminal
- optional FR Grade containers, covers & post seal : Fire Safe
SMF 12v VRLA - additional features
- 12v VRLA battery for UPS applications in home & office to be used as heavy duty, high performance, battery backup and storage systems
- Incorporating battery research and design from a combined 100 years of experience along with reputed European Battery Scientists, the Microtex 12v VRLA Battery – delivers trouble free ultra-long life, with a designed life of 7 years on float.
- Microtex AGM 12v VRLA batteries in for ups applications are tested in house & conforms to IS 15549:2005 -Indian Standard JIS C 8702-1 & IEC 60896 -International standards..
- Microtex with its unique manufacturing facilities, produce in-house the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators, produces the complete battery using state of the art industry standard battery making machinery.
- Designs are proven and tested for complete life cycle testing to international norms before the batteries are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high-quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
- Microtex, having supplied its batteries to mission critical and demanding customers like, Nuclear Power Corporations of India and Bhabha Atomic Center have proven their reliability and trustworthiness to meet stringent standards for dependable power sources in standby energy solutions.
If you are looking for an efficient inverter, Backup or UPS battery, look no further.
Our extensive inventories of 12v SMF VRLA battery for applications like UPS & home inverters are specifically designed to provide reliable performance in a variety of tough high temperature working environments. At Microtex, we offer a wide range of 12v battery in AGM VRLA or even in 12v flooded Low Maintenance Lead Acid (LMLA), and in 12v TGel batteries Sealed Maintenance Free Lead acid batteries. needed for the international markets. Our batteries are designed to store energy efficiently, recharge quickly and remain maintenance-free. If you are looking for batteries for solar applications please follow this link. You need a failsafe battery bank – trust Microtex – with complete and dependable reliability and for an affordable price. At Microtex, we ensure we understand our customers’ needs to serve them better.
12 volt Battery (SMF Batteries) performance details:
Self discharge : Less than 1% per week
Shelf life before recharge required: 6 months pl refer instruction manual for storage requirements
Operating temperatures : -20 deg c to +55 deg c
Designed Float Life : 10 years
Designed cycle life at 25 deg c:
– 1450 cycles at 20% depth of discharge
– 500 cycles at 50% depth of discharge
– 250 cycles at 80% depth of discharge