MICROTEX 12v Tubular Gel battery - made with German technology
For a wide range of applications - deep cycle applications, solar energy, telecom, solar inverter, switchgear & control panels, ups & home inverters, available in 12v battery monobloc containers from 40Ah to 200Ah
Prompt Deliveries - call us now!
Microtex 12v Tgel battery for solar energy - sealed maintenance free
Microtex 12v tgel batteries are designed for deep discharge and float, long duration, applications as in the Solar, Energy Backup Solutions, Telecom & Power Generation industries. Our batteries are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The ppcp plastic containers maintain their robust properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) batteries have imported German vent valves and is sealed with no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for charge acceptance.
Microtex 12v TGel batteries were designed and developed in house by Dr Wieland Rusch, a highly reputed battery scientist from Germany. Microtex Tubular Gel batteries are offered in robust PPCP (Polypropylene CoPolymer) containers in the standard range @ c10 & dimensions:
- GEL ST40 12v 40Ah L355 W170mm x 230mm 23 kgs
- GEL ST65 12v 65Ah L355 W170mm x 230mm 27 kgs
- GEL ST75 12v 75Ah L508 W223mm x 257mm 39 kgs
- GEL ST100 12v 100Ah L508 W223mm x 257mm 45 kgs
- GEL ST120 12v 120Ah L508 W223mm x 257mm 49 kgs
- GEL TT75 12v 75Ah L500 W187mm x 430mm 66 kgs
- GEL TT100 12v 100Ah L500 W187mm x 430mm 71 kgs
- GEL TT120 12v 120Ah L500 W187mm x 430mm 73 kgs
- GEL TT135 12v 135Ah L500 W187mm x 430mm 77 kgs
- GEL TT160 12v 160Ah L500 W187mm x 430mm 86 kgs
- Robust & strong PPCP (Polypropylene CoPolymer) containers – does not leak in service
- PPCP cover hermetically heat sealed to container with large polarity indication enhances cell safety and bright colours for easy visual of terminal polarity
- Designer lead alloys with specially formulated additives like, aluminium, calcium, tin, copper, for positive plates & negative plates to prevent premature failures due to corrosion
- Special plate design provides better & faster conductivity to the terminals minimising internal resistance losses
- Calcium Lead Alloy grids provide for a superb oxygen recombination, maintenance free performance
- Hardened lead alloys for terminal posts – provides better connections without melting
- Accurately Balanced Active Materials ensure long life & trouble free performance
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Calcium Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NONWovens) for Tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Valve Regulated Vent Plugs from USA/Germany, with high precision & accuracy opening & closing at defined pressures
- In addition these vent valves have a ceramic component for explosion inhibiting properties.
- Batteries are supplied with factory pre formed plates. This ensures for reliable performance and no excess cycling required in the field to obtain rated capacity. Saves time for critical users.
- High quality copper connector cables with accurate current rating design
Microtex 12v tubular gel battery generally conform to
- DIN 40 736 part 1,
- Tests according to IEC 60 896-11 and
- Safety standards, ventilation DIN EN 50 272-2.
- Complete range of 12v TGel batteries from 40Ah to 200Ah
- Batteries meeting international standards
- Microtex 12v TGel batteries are factory charged, use straight away – no fuss
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity sealed maintenance free tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics. Recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Superior Thixo tropic Silica gel ensure cell will not dry out
- Gelled electrolyte ensures no stratification of acid & failure due to partial state of charge (PSoC)
- Lightweight yet strong PPCP container, ensure no bulging during life of battery
- 50 years of battery manufacturing expertise combined with internationally reputed battery scientists & Battery experts ensure Microtex delivers you a high-quality international performance.
- 26 company service engineers strategically located ensure you have peace of mind anywhere in India
- Batteries are supplied packed suitably for transport on standard pallets
- Battery cables of rated capacity
- Instruction & maintenance manual
- Charging manual
- Charging & user record book
- Test Certificate
- Peace of mind with our dedicated all India service support
Although 12v TGel batteries are sealed maintenance free, for large battery banks, it is a good idea to perform a regular voltage recording of each individual battery & perform an equalizing charge once a year to balance all the cells in the battery bank. This ensure a long service life.
We shall be happy to maintain your battery banks and help protect your investment. Call us now to schedule a free health check up of your 12v TGel battery +91 99020 30816
Please provide us with the following information to ensure that you receive the right product for years of great performance:
- Brand & model of forklift – if nameplate is available please send us a photo
- Brand & model of existing Battery
- Does the old battery have welded connectors or bolt on connectors?
- What is the Voltage & Ah
- Is the nameplate of the existing battery available? if yes please send us a photo
- Size of the steel box (outer dimensions) LxWxH in mm
- Layout of the cells in the steel tray (for eg 48v battery: 6 x 4)
- Vent plug – Normal flip top or Auto fill system?
- Battery socket – connector type with rating
- Length of existing battery cable from terminal to connectors
- Microtex 12v Tubular Gel Battery Charging Instructions
Microtex12v Tubular Gel battery
We manufacture the complete battery & all the components in house!
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection molded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high quality LCT from world class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Established in 1969
The finest in 12v Tubular Gel battery know-how with German technology
12v tgel batteries are designed for deep discharge and float long duration applications in the Solar, Telecom & Power industries. Our cells are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The ppcp plastic containers maintain their robust properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F). Tubular gel (or TGel) batteries have imported German vent valves and no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for charge acceptance.
Exporting Batteries to
27 countries since 1977!
Tgel batteries are deep cycle batteries and generally refer to Sealed Maintenance Free Tubular Gel lead Acid Batteries in ABS/PPCP containers. These batteries have a battery voltage of 12 volts and are connected together to obtain required voltages, usually used as a backup source in, Solar Battery applications, Power Generating Stations & Substation, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Hydro & Thermal Power Generation Facilities, and Standby applications. The electrolyte is in gelled form and the battery does not flow or leak.
Our 12v TGel batteries for the Solar/Backup industry come with unmatched reliability!
Request a Quote for 12v TGel Batteries
Related Blog posts
Tubular Gel Valve Regulated lead Acid Battery are lead acid batteries with tubular positive plates for cyclic applications and it is sealed for its service life and are maintenance free. The Gel is manufactured in a secret recipe with German technology, where the electrolyte is jellified in a fumed silica base.